Pressure-independent compact heat transfer plant with parallel DHW production
The Maxi S calc heat exchanger plant design is based on parallel connection of central heating and DHW exchangers. In addition, it has a temperature control circuit for the primary medium entering the DHW exchanger and recovery of heat contained in the return line from the central heating exchanger. This ensures reduction to the temperature that heats the DHW and partial cooling of the central heating primary medium return line in the DHW exchanger. The connection also allows separate metering of heat consumption for DHW.
Our company has been on the heating and hot water production market since 1923.
The Maxi S calc system applies our many years of experience as a guarantee of safe and reliable operation of a heat exchanger plant. All the equipment components are technically calculated and designed as a functional whole. The equipment is assembled in the manufacturing plant; only the inlet and outlet flanges are connected during on-site installation.
Advantages of Maxi S calc for users:
- allows connection to various heating systems
- allows use of heating media with a temperature of 70 – 180°C
- constant hot water temperature even during sudden changes in demand thanks to convenient connection and quick adjustment
- reduced risk of calcium deposit formation on heat-exchanging surfaces thanks to a DHW heat exchanger with H-shaped plates and heating water temperature max. 70 °C at the exchanger inlet, while using a mixing module
- allows choice of soldered or assembled heat exchanger
- allows choice of control valve type
- minimum space requirements
- easy installation
Výměníky tepla v předávací stanici jsou modelem řady Alfa Laval CB. Jedná se o mědí pájené výměníky s deskami z nerezové oceli. V případě požadavku mohou být použity výměníky rozebíratelné.